Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Did It!

Well, here we are, November 30th, and I made it! I managed to blog every day this month, and I'm pretty darn proud of myself! Some days were harder than others, but I'm so glad I stuck with it. Greg is now asking me if I'm planning on keeping up with it, and I would really like to say yes. I definitely will try, but December is such a busy month, and I'm going to have my nephew every day starting tomorrow, so I'm not making any guarantees, but I'm not saying "no" either! We'll just have to wait and see! Anyways, thanks for following me all month long, I'll close the month with a couple of cute kids.

6 comments:

beanhead said...

Congats!!!!! I am very proud of you. I have trouble blogging once a month. So I am very impressed. Good luck tomarrow.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

As I said, I felt you would not make it all month but I am sooooooo glad you did as I just love reading your blog and most likely check a few times a day :-)

And those are two of the cutest kids I know!!!

Love Mimi

PS Thank you for my delicious gluten free Thanksgiving.......you did a fantastic job and I look forward to next years hahaha

You are the B-E-S-T!!!!

Love Donna

Kathy G. said...

Ana is getting so big!!! Look at Ian. He's proud to be a brother!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater Liliana is wearing. Did you make it? She is a doll.

Cammie said...

Thanks Tanya, yes I did make it. It was a very easy pattern, and I'm very happy with how it turned out!

Nannie and Papa said...

Congratulations. I love reading your blog. You have a wonderful knack of writing.