Friday, November 21, 2008

Not much tonight I'm afraid. It's been a rough week, Ana's been sick, and her sleep has been off. Ana and I ended up in the ER early this morning as she was wheezing and having trouble breathing. We got to bed at about 5am and were up at 8:30 for a long day. I find it so ironic that we have asthma on both sides of our family, and our biological child has managed to escape the disease yet Ana, who shares no genes with us quite possibly has it. How strange is that? Anyways, it's just after 9:30 and I just returned home with Ian from a PTA showing of the movie Kung Fu Panda. I am exhausted, so I'm going to go to bed. Before I go though, tomorrow is a big milestone for us, can anyone guess what it is?

5 comments:

beanhead said...

I am sorry that you had a rough time. So I am the worst friend in the world. I am not sure what tomorrow is. Did you buy the house that day. I checked you adoption time line and nothing matched up. I checked the 11/22 archived post and it was Thanksgiving day, but this year that is not until next Thursday. O.k. so I am rambling. I hope you have a great milestone. SORRY I do not remember it.

Amanda said...

Ha! I searched the archives too, and I couldn't come up with the answer. It must be something you didn't blog about? I will look forward to tomorrow's post! Goodnight!

Anonymous said...

The 22nd is 4 days before your birthday (do I get partial credit?) Umm... did Greg propose? Your first date? Did you find out you were pregnant with Ian?

Anonymous said...

PS - I liked Kung Fu Panda more than I expected to (Sam dragged me to it). I like Jack Black, so I said okay, and it had a bunch of other cool people in it. It had more to it than I expected.

Anonymous said...

I know...Iknow..I know the answer!

-Greg