Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun Night!

I'm just making it in under the wire for my November 15th post, it's 10:38 on Saturday night. I just got home from dinner out with my brother and his wife Amy, and my sister and her husband Mike at the Holy Grail restaurant, the fairly new restaurant converted out of the towns former Catholic church location. The food was SO GOOD! It's the first time EVER that we have gone out together, just the six of us. We had such a great time and I can't wait until the next time we all get together. I had two, maybe three glasses of wine and it was more than enough, so I'm going to close on this short post for now, and apologize if anything doesn't make grammatical sense! Good Night! Thank you Mimi for watching the kids on such short notice!

4 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Would you please share the secret of making the words holy grail into a link please???

Umm and I heard no word of the fantastic sitter you had......to see how wonderful this sitter was go to http://thisismimislife.blogspot.com/

:-)

Cammie said...

You're right Mimi, I thought I thanked you at the end of my post, oops....I fixed it :) Thanks again. And to make a link, just highlight what words you want to link from then click the little box with the greenish thingy (I think it's the planet behind two links of chain) between the font color button and the text alignment buttons. Then all you have to do is type in the link, make sure it begins with http://

Does that make sense?

Amanda said...

Glad you got to enjoy a grown-up night out, Cammie!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mimi! Thanks for babysitting. You need another gig soon! Cammie, do you dare to let her sit again??? hehehe