Monday, December 1, 2008

Day One Down!

We had our first day with little Stevie today, and we made it through relatively unscathed. He took all his bottles well, and took 3 nice naps, and besides a little cranky spell that was more due to me not knowing his schedule, we did pretty good! That is of course barring the little incident where Ana head butted him, then hit him, then tried to throw a shoe at him, but we're not counting that are we? Really though, I think this will work quite well. It may take some time for Ana to get used to the idea, but I know it will work out. I'm actually kind of glad in a way to see some jealousy issues in Ana because it just reassures me that she has bonded well to her mumma!

4 comments:

beanhead said...

I am glad you made it through. I am sure that Stevie and Ana will become the best of friends.

Amanda said...

Ah, yes, it sounds so familiar. Olivia is very jealous of the other babes in the house. We've had to deal with hair pulling and her throwing the other kids to the floor! Good luck!

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

It brings back fond (who am I kidding!) memories of when I brought Greg home.....he's lucky he survived!!!!!!

His big brother tried to make him "dis-da-pear" by pouring baby powder all over him to make him match the crib sheet and POOF! vanish.....hehehe

Mimi

Nannie and Papa said...

I am so proud of you.