Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Apple Picking

Okay, there's a fair amount of catching up to do. Luckily there are 25 days left of November to fill! This was our apple picking trip a few weeks ago. I hadn't downloaded my camera card so I think I went in with space for about 11 pictures (ahhh!). I think I was able to get the shots I wanted to though.

I tried to get a picture of the kids together, this was the best I could get with a scowly Ian squeezing Ana in a headlock. Ahhh, siblings!



Wait a minute, I lied. I just remembered this shot of Ian pushing an apple into the bib of Ana's overalls. She either wouldn't grab it, or kept dropping it. I can't remember which, but it was still cute.



The picking of the apples, of course:



Ian was so cute, he found a teeny tiny apple just for Ana. It was just the right holding size for her little hand, she carried it all the way back to the car. She thought it was pretty tasty too!



They had a little petting zoo and Ian got to feed some of the goats not only their grain food, but bottles of milk. He refused to go in at first I think because he thought it was for "little kids", and he was trying to be cool. You could tell he was just aching to get in there and it took a little while to break him, but he finally caved and he had so much fun!



Ana wasn't too sure about the animals, she was happy to let daddy feed them.



She did eventually get into it though and made her way around the pen touching all the animals tails. She then flat out refused to leave!



3 comments:

Kathy G. said...

Too Cute cammie!!! I wish we had apple orchards here in florida!! She is getting so big!

Amanda said...

Isn't that always the way. They cry that they don't want to, and then they cry when you tell them it's time to go.

I'm going to comment on your blog every day :)

Nannie and Papa said...

Soooo cute. Apple picking is the best