Monday, November 17, 2008

Guess Who Came to Visit Today?

This handsome little fella!



And his mummy of course. And his Nannie too! My mum took the day off of work because today was going to be the day Amy started her new job, thus the first day I would be watching my cutie nephew Stevie. Well, it turned out that Amy's start date was pushed out a couple weeks so we just got together and had coffee and quiche, it was lovely! I may be biased, but I do think you will all agree that my nephew is a such a cutie patootie! He is smiling now, and starting to notice things around him. I'm just so excited that Ana and I are going to get to spend our days with him in a couple weeks! Ana did okay, but she was way less interested in the baby than she was in his stuff. She tried over and over to sit in his bouncy seat. She stole his bottles, his pacifier, and rifled through his diaper bag. She did try and feed him a bottle, she put one of her shirts over him like a blanket, and appeared to try and share a toy with him so I overall, would say we did all right! Thanks for such a nice day ladies!

5 comments:

beanhead said...

O.K. he is cute. I am glad Ana enjoyed having him around. Time with the Ladies, what a great thing.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

He is soooo adorable!!!! I thought he was cute at Ian's birthday but my oh my he has gotten even cuter!!!!! And I love that hair.....I want to pinch those cheeks :-)

Michael and Michelle said...

Wow...what a hansome little man. They certainly made a cute little kiddo!! :)

Nannie and Papa said...

Thank you Cammie. It was a wonderful day. I can't think of a better way to spend a day off than with all my babies. Didn't see too much of Ian as he was in school but it was sooooo cute to see Ana run to greet ian off the bus with her arms wine open saying brabrabra!!! So sweet

Debbie said...

He is a cutie!

How fun that you get to watch him!!! He and Ana will grow up to be great buddies.