Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Did It...

Ana got her first haircut today. We just couldn't stand having her hair in her eyes any longer. We figured that we can do bangs for now, then when she is old enough to understand if she doesn't want hair in her face that she needs to wear a barrette, we can grow them out if we want to.

She sat very still and let the hairdresser wet and cut her hair with no fuss, I was so proud of her!



Before and after shots. Not a very good before picture, I know, but I think you can get the idea. She looks so much older, doesn't she?



And of course I had to wrangle her hair into pigtails once we got home. She just wouldn't cooperate for a good picture, but I tried my best! I'm hoping to get the kids Christmas pictures done tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more to offer then! Wish me luck!




8 comments:

Nannie and Papa said...

How cute. I love the bangs. She looks so grown up. That first haircut always does that.

Kathy G. said...

She's so cute!! She looks like she is 3-4 years old in that picture on the right!

Michelle said...

I like the bangs - good choice. She is so cute!!

Sharon said...

She is adorable!

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

She looks very cute! And just think Mimi offered to do it for her last night wink wink!!!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! Great choice!

Debbie said...

Maybe Ana could give Lili is lesson on sitting still and not curying during a bang trim.

Ana looks very cute with bangs.

beanhead said...

I love it!