Friday, February 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ana is 7 months old today

Debbie over at World of Weeks tagged me, thanks for making me sit my butt down and compose a post Debbie, it's been far too long!

There are 5 rules to being tagged:

1. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Okay, 7 strange/weird things about me, here we go!

1. I share a "secret language" with my family, thus the title of my blog.
2. My emotions often erupt in what has come to be termed a "Cammie". It usually starts with something stupid that I find incredibly funny (I once lost it over a button popping off my jeans). So it starts with fits of laughter, and is followed by a bawl fest. Scary to witness, but I usually feel much better after!
3. I rub my feet together when I'm falling asleep at night.
4. I am notorious for falling asleep during movies, I even fell asleep in a movie theater once!
5. I have restless leg syndrome. Growing up my mom always called it "jumpy leg", I only recently discovered it actually has a name (see number 7). We still call it "jumpy leg" it is extremely annoying and uncomfortable!!
6. I wear flip flops until it's so cold my toes turn purple, then I reluctantly don shoes
7. I'm a compulsive internet researcher (medical things, recipes, knitting patterns, yeah almost anything). Google and I have an intimate relationship...

There you have it, my weirdness on public display, now to share the love, my tagees are:

Irene over at Life Gone Wild
Mimi over at This is Mimi's Life
Michelle over at Celiac and Us
Nancy over at The Bernhardt Family
Marcia over at The Soares Family
Gail over at Johanna Faith
Kathy over at Journey to Caylee

Oh and before I go, I want to shout out a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
to my brother-in-law Michael and to my good friend Marcia!! Hope you both have a wonderful day!! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

"Jumpy Leg" sounds so much better.

Parent Coordinator said...

Cammie,
It is great to meet another WHFC family adopting from Guatemala. Our daughters are in the same hogar! Thank you for stopping to say hello and visiting our blog. Congratulations on your PGN out! Let's stay in touch!
Yesenia