Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

There will be more to follow later on tonight about our Valentine's Day, but I just wanted to quickly post the new pictures and update I just received! These will likely be the last pictures we receive from our agency before we go to pick her up! The next pictures you see of her will be taken by my camera, that is so exciting to think about, I sure have a lot of making up to do! Anyways, here's the e-mail followed by the pictures. I just can't wait to pinch those cheeks again!

Hi Cammie and Greg,

I hope you're doing well. I saw the baby last week and again yesterday. She's doing wonderfully. Her caretakers say she is good-natured and a happy baby. She's eating all types of liquified and soft, mashed foods. She can roll over on her and can hold her own bottle. She is very attentive and curious. She likes watching adults as they're having a conversation. She babbles often and tries to put everything in her mouth.

Here's the photos!







5 comments:

beanhead said...

What a cutie. I can not wait until the pictures are of you and Greg and Ian with her.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too cute... what a nice present for Valentine's Day for you!

Dare I ask how soon you might expect to be able to travel to Guatemala to pick her up...?

Meredith

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

The best valentines gift I could ask for this year!

:-)

Mimi

Debbie said...

She's still as cute as I remember her.

Anonymous said...

Adorable... She is just too cute!
Karla
http://rylansjourneyhome.blog.com