Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Little Piggy - 17/365

This Little Piggy 17/365
Greg had a little procedure this morning and is in a cocoon on the couch, pretty much incapacitated.  Of course I've come down with a head going to explode sinus thingy, and feel like I've been hit by a truck.  When we went to pick up the kids from Mimi's house, Cooper was laying in the same spot Mimi reported him laying in for pretty much the entire four hours he was there.  So apparently, he's brewing something too.  It could be so much worse though, so I'm counting my blessings!  Anyways, Cooper crawled up in the recliner next to our friend Joe who was visiting today, and promptly fell asleep.  He just looked so sweet there with his little feet crossed, I had to snap a picture.
Ana cuddling with Daddy

Cooper snuggled up to Joe

I had trouble choosing between the other one and this one.
I liked that his face is more in focus for this one,
but I liked the exposure, and angle of the other one better.  


No comments: