Friday, January 13, 2012

11/365 and 12/365


11/365, Snow Angels

We finally got some snow!  Ana was beyond thrilled, she just adores the snow!  She was begging from the moment she opened her eyes at "0 dark thirty" to get outside and play, and when we did make it outside, she literally ran out into the yard, flopped on her back and started making snow angels.  It was so funny!  She had a ball rolling around in it, running around in it, and eating it!  We always get a kick out of how, out of all the kids, she has the most tolerance for the cold; she was so meant for our family right here in NH!

12/365, Learning
More Ana.  What can I say, she's always up to something interesting!  We went to my mum and dad's house this afternoon and my sister was there as well.  She happens to own an i-pad that Ian goes crazy over, and she had it with her.  Izzy was showing Ana some of the things that can be done on it, and Ana was absolutely unwilling to leave, because she was having so much fun!  I promised her that she could play a game on my Nook when we got home.  So here she is doing an activity I downloaded a while back called iTouchiLearn Words.  In this game, she has to take the jumbled up letters on the bottom of the screen, and match them to the letters that spell out a word at the top of the page.  I have to remember I have this next time we are waiting in the doctor's office, or elsewhere because she loved this!



No comments: