Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16/365


Just a quick one tonight.  Could have definitely been set up better, but It's 10pm and I want to finally go sit down and rest, and could not be bothered to even think about a tripod, or further fussing.  So, this is what you get!  This is my wedding ring, and I love it for a lot of reasons besides the obvious.  When we started looking, I knew that I wanted one that was similar to my mother's wedding ring; I just loved the way it had open areas.  That was so hard to find!  I ended up finding the designer online, his name is David Virtue.  He just so happened to sell his jewelry in a shop in Portsmouth called the N.W. Barrett Gallery, and I was so thrilled to find it!  Obviously, we ordered it, and while my ring in no way even resembles my husband's wedding ring, I am still in love with the design.  We had each other's rings engraved before our wedding day; I engraved his with "Always" and he engraved mine with "Forever".  Yeah, I know....pretty cheesy....what can I say?

No comments: