Monday, January 16, 2012

13/365


So, I bring some laundry downstairs and come back up to Ana and Cooper standing at the top of the stairs.  Ana is dressed like a princess, Cooper has this silver sequined pink feathered beret on his head and a sword in his hands.  These kids crack me up!  He looked sort of like a knight....which is what I think Ana was going for; maybe a drag knight?  Anyways, Cooper just goes along with the flow of any play that Ana dreams up; it is so funny to watch!  There is such an age difference between Ian and Ana that we didn't have a whole lot of the "monkey see, monkey do" stuff, but now with Ana and Cooper, we see it all the time!  If Ana says, "Hey Cooper, let's have a princess tea party!"; Cooper replies "Oh!  Yeah!  Pincess tea, pincess tea!!".  They are beyond cute together.  I'm loving watching their relationship develop.  
So, when I saw his outfit the other day, I had to snap a picture and grabbed the closest camera I could find which happened to be Greg's phone.  It's not a great shot, but it does show my crazy Cooper's antics!  

No comments: