Tuesday, January 17, 2012

15/365, Chickens Ordered, Check!


I haven't been getting the camera out during the day much lately.  Gotta get back into that.  As I type about yesterday's picture (that was taken late last night), at almost 9:30 tonight, I have yet to take today's picture.  Will get on that as soon as I'm done posting this one!  Anyways, we're getting chickens!  They have been ordered and we will be getting them the end of March, very soon after they hatch.  We will be the owners of seven chickens, a mixture of Rhode Island Reds, and Portland Rocks.  My neighbors have had chickens for about a year, and have become very knowledgeable in chicken raising, so I feel like we will have some good support to make this a success.  I am so very excited, and have wanted to do this for years!  I just cannot wait to see those babies, and get started!

No comments: