Thursday, January 5, 2012

Febi's Piggys, 3/365

Febi's Piggys, 3/365

Febi, 99% of the time!

I watch my nephew and niece on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  I love that I'm building lasting relationships with them, but I'm not going to say it's easy peasy!  Having four kids 4 and under running around is absolute chaos sometimes; and that's when they are all getting along!  When they are fighting, arrgh!  Cooper and Stevie have a love/hate relationship for sure!  However, I must say that Ana and Stevie were the same last year, but are best buddies now, so I'm sure next year this time the boys will be good pals!  But there are moments.  Moments where they are getting along; playing together, doing the same thing; that I can have a few moments to enjoy the little things about having a baby in the house; like tiny toes!  I love baby feet, and Febi has some pretty cute little 5 month old feet!  So while the kids were engaged in play dough yesterday morning, and Febi was napping, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of her.  She really is such an easy baby, in all her sweet chunkiness!




rolling out the dough takes
a lot of concentration!


making a "guy"!
Play Dough for Ana usually means some sort of "cooking"!



Another favorite game recently.
Pretending to be Elves in the workshop.
Can you tell who the Head Elf is?

No comments: