Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rare Moment, 6/365


They fight...a lot!
But, I will sometimes find them sitting like this.
Watching a movie.
Or reading a book.
And it makes me happy.

This picture is technically pretty awful.  Out of focus, and underexposed.  I literally found them sitting together in the recliner watching a movie and held the camera up over their heads, focused on who knows what, pressed the button and hoped for the best!  However, there is an awful lot about this picture that I like.  Besides the fact that I caught them actually acting like they liked each other, this one (unlike the others I took of them just looking at the tv) clearly shows how Ian consistently wears his clothes; inside out and backwards.  What can I say, it's his unique style!

2 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Hey!!!!!!! That's his necktie :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the picture!
-Greg