Monday, January 9, 2012

Shadow Flowers, 8/365


Narcissus have to be some of the happiest flowers on Earth...but they wither away so quickly!  Greg bought me a small pot of them about a week ago, and they are already looking very haggard.  Nonetheless, they are still sitting on the computer desk, behind my laptop.  A little while ago, I was sitting in the computer chair (which happens to be a recliner, weird...I know!) watching Ana do a craft (read, glue stuff to other stuff).  I was a little sad, because we had to miss Ana's dance class today due to an "on the way out the door Cooper Poop Incident" (involved shower spray down, possible clothing loss, hair washing, tub scrubbing...yup, it was that bad.  I was moping, thinking about how I wasn't going to do a picture of Ana in dance class for my picture of the day when suddenly I noticed the bright sunshine streaming through the window causing this shadow on the wall.

I thought it was kinda neat looking.
So it became my picture for the day...
Ever notice the shadows around you?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Husband you must have.


--Not Greg :)
(Love you!)