Monday, September 24, 2007

Peanut

We finally received our medical report today. As of August 24th (about 8 weeks old and 2 weeks before the latest pictures were taken), Ana weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces, and was 20 3/4 inches in length. That's right folks, despite what we've all thought when viewing her pictures, she's a peanut. Looks like 0-3 month clothing will be the size needed to clothe our little one! I just can't wait to get down there and get my hands on her, the difference between my perception of her size and her actual measurements are so opposite, I just want to see her in person and make sense of it! Her first measurements were taken on July 24th, (6 pounds 8 ounces, 19 1/4 inches so she's growing!) so I'm assuming that today she had her third visit with the doctor, which we probably won't get to see until next month. But I'm guessing that she is somewhere between 8 and 9 pounds now. We shall see....in 9 days!

3 comments:

beanhead said...

Yeah!!!

Michael and Michelle said...

It's the hair...when there is a lot of it...they seem older and bigger. Josh had a ton of hair and everyone thought he was older and larger than he was...Rebekah has none and it surprises everyone when I tell them how old she is and how much she weighs! Looks like your little girl is ready for hair accessories...!:)

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Hi there! I think she is beautiful and I think after talking to you that she is petite and will follow Ian's grown pattern :-)

I also know, that after talking to you, we will say more prayers for a speedy adoption!!

Mimi