Thursday, September 20, 2007

4.3 down

I neglected to post the weight loss progress last week, but I have lost 4.3 pounds in the last two weeks. Last week I was "the biggest loser" at my mum's work, that was a nice boost. Also, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. You ever get a call from your doctor's office saying you have an appointment that you don't remember making? Well that's just what happened to me with this appointment. I assumed it was a check up for asthma...wrong! It was a full physical. It was actually a good visit, I appear fit as a fiddle, and as of my last appointment, I'm down 11 pounds :) She had also noted at that last appointment that we were pursuing an adoption so she asked about that and was very interested in seeing the pictures of Ana and hearing about the process. All in all it was a good visit, and just what I needed to keep on track. Stay tuned for next weeks update! Oh, by the way, two weeks from now I'll be holding my daughter, isn't that a nice thought?

3 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

I am grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!

Mimi

beanhead said...

You go girl!!!!!

Nannie and Papa said...

It's possible you could be the winner again this week. Most people stayed the same or gained. I'll see on Monday

Love, Mum