Sunday, June 1, 2008

Eleven Months Old!

I just can't believe that in just one month Ana will be a year old! She's just blossoming! She's full of personality, and really seems to be happy. It truly feels like she's been with us forever! Each month that she's been home I look back to the beginning of that month and am just amazed at how good I thought our bond was and how much better it is at the end of the month. It just keeps getting better and better! She uses "ma ma" and "da da" and even says "bra ra" which we are convinced is "brother". She's clapping, and waving, and crawling up a storm and yesterday she put both of her hands up on the side of a laundry basket and looked like she was going to pull herself up. She's taking leaps and bounds! She is just an absolute joy, and I thank God every day that she's ours!

8 comments:

Nannie and Papa said...

Everytime I see Ana, I see something new she is doing, she is growing all the time andf flourishing. She is soooo happy and content and an absolute joy to be around. Nanee and Papa are sooooo happy to have 2 wonderful grandchildren and soon to be one more YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you, Mum

Amanda said...

Soooo happy for you all! She is a beautiful, darling little girl and I can't wait to meet her one day!

Love,
Amanda

beanhead said...

Diddo! You go Ana.

Michael and Michelle said...

I LOVE THAT HAIR!!! :) It is the best! I couldn't be happier for you guys...I look forward to meeting your little family one day as well!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! And you can just make out that little fang... :)

Meredith

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

She makes my heart melt :-)

Mimi

Kathy G. said...

Oh Cammie, she is adorable!!!
I am very happy for you!

Debbie said...

Love her hair!!!!! :-) It's so nice to hear how well she's doing.