Friday, June 20, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday

I've seen lots of other blogs do "Favorite Photo Friday", and I keep wanting to start but I have a problem with picking pictures. So I thought I'd steal a little idea from the blog of a friend of mine (thanks Amanda!) and start doing them alphabetically. I'm going to try my hardest to dig up photos you haven't seen before but don't hold me to it! So today obviously is "Favorite Photo Friday - A".

A is for Ana:

This picture was taken the day she figured out her walker. She promptly started getting into the cupboards and drawers after this picture was taken. The rest is chaotic history.



A is also for Apple:

This was Ian's first ever kindergarten field trip, apple picking! Probably the last time I saw him eat an apple like that!



I took this one in May along with her 10 month pictures...




3 comments:

beanhead said...

What a great idea to do the ABC's. I love the pictures. I may just have to steal it. Thanks Cammie and Amanda.

Amanda said...

I love the photos! Steal my ideas any time ladies, as long as you don't mind me stealing yours :)

Nannie and Papa said...

Wonderful. It's great to share ideas. That's what friends are for. Love the pictures