Friday, June 27, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday - B

B is for Beta

Ian's beta fish ever so creatively named Beta has been with us for a year and a half. The thing he wanted most for Santa to bring him in 2006 was a fish so good ol' Santa brought him. How ever did he keep all that water from spilling?



B is also for Bunnies

The first picture is from 2006 as well, it's all Ian's neighborhood friends after we made bunny masks for an Easter activity. Ian is the one in the chair with the khaki pants on. The second picture is Ana modeling a hat that was kindly made for her by a friend of Mimi's (Greg's mum). I can't remember why she was so upset, it wasn't the hat though, really!



and lastly,
B is for Bloom

which is what my rose bush did for the first time in two years this year. It bloomed the year we moved in, then I couldn't figure out why it just wouldn't bloom again. Well after some research, I learned that it is the type where the flowers bloom on the last years growth. Well I'd been cutting the bushes back every spring so there was nothing for the flowers to grow on, duh! I was so excited to see them bloom this year, there must be 100 beautiful roses on it! Anyone know what I do now? It's getting very tall and I'm not sure exactly how to take care of it!


2 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

B is for BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nannie and Papa said...

Adorable masks. I'm glad you said which one was Ian as I would never have known. Very cute and creative