Monday, June 9, 2008

Consider This Your Warning...

Get yourself an estimate at Ian's car wash!

"I'm going to have a car wash to earn some money to buy more Bakugans! Can I wash your car mumma?"

"Well, how much will it cost me?"

"$100.00"

"That's a mighty expensive car wash Ian, don't you think?"

"Why, how much does a car wash usually cost?"

"Well, at the gas station you can get your car washed for about $5.00"

"Okay, then I'll charge $5.00, but if you want a really good one, or if your car is big it will be $100.00 okay?"

4 comments:

beanhead said...

Looks like you guys had better get a compact car!!!!

Nannie and Papa said...

Ian is quite the business man. Sounds a little bit like the rocks I was going to buy from him for .25 cents for each of his friends and he very matter of factly told me "No Nanee they cost $15"

Sooooo cute

Love, Nanee

Amanda said...

Quite the little entrepreneur you have on your hands! I will heed your warning :)

Amanda

Debbie said...

Any idea what size vehicle is considered big? I'm thinking my van may be $100 or maybe even more. LOL!!!!