Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lovin' NH

I won't claim to be politically minded by any stretch. I don't know what our Senators and Representatives in the good 'ol state of NH usually stand for but I can tell you that they are in my good book today. Greg spoke to the offices of Senator Judd Gregg, Senator John Sununu, and Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter today. All three told him that they have signed the sponsored letters to President Berger, and UNICEF. Senator Judd Gregg's office even went so far as to call Greg back to find out the specifics of our story, and to offer to contact the US Embassy in Guatemala and the Guatemalan government to request information regarding the plight of our specific case. I was in total shock when Greg called to let me know this. So once again, thank you to all that called on our behalf to inform our officials of these issues. They obviously got the message, and were moved enough to take action.