Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've been tagged

Jobs I have had: past tense
1) McDonalds
2) Medical Records Clerk
3) Laboratory Technician
4) Stay at home mom, freelance photographer

Places I have lived:
1) Dundee, Scotland, the first six weeks of my life :)
2) Epping, NH
3) Aurora, NY, my college years!
4) Raymond, NH
5) Fremont, NH

Food I love: I second all of Debbie's answers!
1) Mexican
2) Thai
3) Indian
4) Italian

Places I would rather be:
1) Guatemala with my girl!
2) Scotland visiting family!
3) Australia, I've always wanted to see it, plus my wonderful uncle Sandy lives there!
4) Hawaii, another dream destination

Movies I love:
1) the Harry Potter movies
2) Fried Green Tomatoes
3) Pay it Forward
4) the Green Mile

TV Shows I Watch:
1) It's so sad but almost any reality show you can count on me being hooked on, I'm ashamed to say we even followed "Pirate Master" for a few weeks, how sad is that?!
2) I also love the discovery channel; Dirty Jobs, Myth Busters, Ghost Hunters, wait maybe that one's Sci Fi.
3) Prison Break, love that show!
4) Law & Order SVU

Books I Love:
1) The last pleasure book I read was before Ian was born (yeah I know, pitiful) and it was so good, "I Know This Much is True" by Wally Lamb
2) I also loved Memoirs of a Geisha
3) My current interest is books on adoption, surprise surprise :)

I'm tagging beanhead over at lifegonewild! You're it!

7 comments:

terrikran1969 said...

Under places you lived, you forgot Raymond. Where you had those fantastic neighbors that had the 4 kids.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Thank you Terri for "reminding" her of where else she lived :-)

How could she forget neighbor Bob????

How are you Terri?

This is greg's Mom :-)

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Cammie tell me how to get to Irene's blog please :-)

Cammie said...

I'm sorry Terri, I was trying to look worldly by listing the farther away residences...I'll add a 5th :)

terrikran1969 said...

Cammie,

Maybe, you just blocked out Lilac Drive because of all of the wonderful neighbors like Bob and Irving.

Hi Donna,

I'm doing good. Not to happy about being stuck in Missouri but Life goes On. I hope that everything is well with you.
Terri

Cammie said...

The good neighbors outweighed the bad Terri, especially that family with the 4 kids :)

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Terri good to hear from you!

What in the heck are you doing in Misery???? I thought you went to Florida!!!!

Send me you email please :-)

Mine is mimi_to_ian@comcast.net
or you can visit my blog at
http://thisismimislife.blogspot.com/

Ohhhhhhh hello Cammie :-)