Friday, December 21, 2007

PGN Update, as promised...

Okay, Greg just got off the phone with the PGN and he was told the same thing I was on Tuesday, that we are waiting for sign off. He asked if she could tell if we are awaiting approval or if we had a previo, and she said she couldn't tell. She did however say that if she had to guess, that because of the timing she would guess we are awaiting approval (boy do I hope her instincts are accurate!). At any rate, if we are nearing approval, I would think that news would come the very end of December, to the first week of January. It seems that even after reaching that "waiting for signature" status is reached, you still get out around the two month mark (January 5th). From observing people currently announcing out's, they are approving cases that entered around the week of October 21st. We're hoping for some wonderful news to begin the New Year!!

8 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Your family is at the top of our Christmas prayer intentions this year...we look forward to this and many more blessings this holiday season.

beanhead said...

That sounds like great news. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you and if Ella could do it should would to. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

IMH :)

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Wouldn't this just be the BEST Christmas gift ever!

Ian and Ana's Mimi :-)

Gail said...

I hope you do get that great news very soon.
Gail

Aileen said...

Heard on one of the groups that Barrios is out until after Christmas, but I will hope it wasn't true! If it is true, I hope you get that signature the minute he comes back! (Rumored to be on the 26th or 27th)
Ariana's Mommy

Debbie said...

I really hope that the person Greg spoke to in PGN is right and that you're awaiting final signature on approval and not a previo. I can tell you from experience that previos suck and I don't wish them on anyone. So, I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed and send good vibes to Guatemala that you get the "out" call very soon.

Nannie and Papa said...

We are keeping the prayers going for good news soon.

Lots of love and good wishes from Nanee and Papa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx