Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I want to extend my apologies to all those who generally receive Christmas cards from our family (and those who we are blessed to receive cards from). This year I dropped the ball. I spent the time designing the perfect card, and had them printed yet still they sit on the kitchen table in a sad pile. I'd still like to share the card with you all, so here it is. My wishes for a wonderful Christmas are still there, even if you didn't receive them in paper form. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

6 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Awwwwww, I love it! And you are forgiven :-)

Ana and Ian's Mimi

beanhead said...

Merry Christmas! Wishing you all a great New Year with Ana.

Gail said...

Beautiful Christmas card!!
Gail

Debbie said...

The card looks great! Of course, since it does say 2007 and Happy Holidays, I'll still accept mine after Christmas :-) LOL

Nannie and Papa said...

no apologies needed my baby. Your card is so beautiful

Love, Mum

Sharon said...

Great card! Please still mail them-who cares if they are late? And what else can you do with them since they are already printed? I can say this since because I have a box sitting here that is still waiting for cookies before I mail it! See, you are not the only one who is behind the eight ball this year!