Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is it Good News or Bad News?

Well folks, after going on and on yesterday about how I didn't want to call PGN until after Christmas, a friend gave me some good advice. She said that in this unpredictable process, calling PGN is the one thing that allows us a little control. Often when you call PGN you are finding out information before your agency, sometimes before your attorney, and you can use that information to possibly get a jump on getting things moving. She said worst case, we've received a previo, and if so we can notify the agency to hopefully get to work on fixing it instead of waiting for the attorney to hear about it, pick up the case, then report to the agency before anything is done. So I decided that she is completely right (thank you so much, I know you will be reading this) and that I should call and get an update. What I was told has left me not knowing what emotion to feel. We were told we are waiting to be signed off. At first, I was so excited! But as I understand it, even when you receive a previo, it needs to be signed before being released from PGN to be fixed, so we could have received a previo. I ended up calling PGN back this afternoon because I just didn't know if they could give me any clarification about what the story is. I was told that she couldn't determine if we were waiting for final sign off or if we were waiting for a previo to be signed. She suggested we call back next Friday. Greg is home from work on Friday, so I know he's going to want to call then, which is fine with me. You never know what can be determined over the next three days right? So we are either looking at an amazing early Christmas present, or a bit of a holiday downer, I'm not sure which yet. I'll keep you posted of course.

Oh and we received a couple new pictures today (a total surprise, they came so quick!) that I wanted to share with you all. Her outfit is another one we sent down, a comfy Christmas one. I love the Christmas tree behind her and the Santa hat, very cute. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks again! Anyways, check back on Friday, we are praying for good news!

3 comments:

beanhead said...

What a cute helper Santa has. I love the hat. Lots of prayers and good thoughts for the early christmas present.

Debbie said...

I'm going to send positive vibes that you're waiting on an approval sign off.

In the meantime, how nice that you have more pictures to enjoy. Before you know it, you'll be the one taking the pictures again!!!!!

The Aldridge's said...

Cammie we were told the same thing yesterday that we are on the third reviewers desk and I had the same thing happen. Here is to hoping we are both waiting on final signature and a GREAT Christmas present cause if like me that is ALL you want for Christmas!!!