Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My little ham...

I really enjoy taking Ian's pictures. I've been doing them myself since he was 2 months old. Not only do I save myself a ton of money, but we can take them whenever he's in a good mood, no rescheduling of appointments, and I end up with not only pictures that I can give to friends and family but a collection that really shows what his personality is. I finally got around to doing his 6 year pictures yesterday (Christmas cards may be more like New Years cards this year, hold on friends and family, they're comin'!) and thought you would like to see what a photo shoot with Ian looks like, he's a real ham that's for sure! I hope Ana likes the camera half as much!






8 comments:

beanhead said...

What a handsome little boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think he takes after his mother

Amanda said...

Your talent with the camera, and Ian's personality, are a perfect match! Love the photos!

Michael and Michelle said...

He IS a ham! Awesome pix...and I love his glasses. He looks so much like you Cammie!

Debbie said...

If Ana likes getting her picture taken that much, can you imagine what it's going to be like getting a good picture of the two of them together. Good thing you take them yourself :-)

The pictures are great!!!

Gail said...

The pictures are so cute!! He looks like such a fun little boy.
Gail

Nannie and Papa said...

These pictures are awesome Cammie. Ian is soooooooooooooooooooo adorable

Love, Nanee

Nannie and Papa said...

Can't wait until you can take pics of Ian and Ana togetehr