Saturday, January 3, 2009

Going to Bed!

I swear I will get some real posts in, but it's just been so busy! I stayed up super late last night making little purses for my sister and sister-in-law, got up at the crack of dawn to felt said purses, wrapped, then was off to do the remainder of my shopping. Then it was home to get the kids ready and we were off! It's almost 10:00 and we're exhausted, and I just want to fall into bed, but I will be catching up with posts and pictures over the next week, there's so much to cover! So check back, I promise it will not be this boring much longer!

4 comments:

beanhead said...

Get some rest my friend, the posts can wait.

Amanda said...

Cammie, your posts are NEVER boring! But, when are we getting together to craft? It's time to start working on next year's Christmas presents ;) I have an awesome idea...

Amy said...

Thanks for staying up so late Cam! I love my purse and gifts! You are so talented.

Amy said...

Oh and YES! Of course you can add me to your blogroll. I would love that!