Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kid Conversations

So we had two of Ian's friends in our car last night on the way to a birthday party. This is the conversation that I overheard going on in the backseat:

Alex - You mean Sophie my girlfriend?
Greg and I - Your giiirrrlllfriend?!
Ollie - You know, if she's your girlfriend, then you have to marry her!
Ian - Nuh uh!
Alex - Right Ian, 'cause you might marry your ex-girlfriend!
Greg - Ian do you have a girlfriend?
Ian - Nope......I'm going to marry Alex!

I feel it is my duty to record this so we can remember it in his teenage years. There, my job is done.

3 comments:

beanhead said...

That is the best.

Kathy G. said...

Aren't they just adorable?!! They can come u with the craziest things!
Kathy G.

Nannie and Papa said...

This is the cutest thing and I'm so glad you have it documented. So many times kids say adorable things and unless they're written down we forget because life is sooooo hectic.

Love, Mum