Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello from Charlotte, N.C.!

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello and quickly give an update. We are here in N.C. waiting for our connection to Guatemala. I've had a total of five hours of sleep in the last two days and am beginning to feel a little punchy! Anyways, we are due to arrive in Guatemala at 1:30pm their time, and Ana will be brought to us between 4 and 5. I'll be sure to update again as soon as we are settled in the hotel. I am still pinching myself, it really doesn't seem real that in the next 8-10 hours we will be holding our daughter, and will not have to ever leave her again! Next time you hear from me, we'll be in Guatemala!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! I've been checking in daily to watch the countdown tick away. We are so so so HAPPY for all of you!!!! Can't wait to see new pictures of little Ana heading home with her family!!!!!

Nannie and Papa said...

We're watching you on Us Airways tracking so know you will be on your way to Guatemala soon. Everyone here is so excited for you. Can't wait to here from you again.

Love, mum

beanhead said...

The Fizzy feeling is back agian. I love it. I can not wait to hear that Ana is in your arms forever. You guys are the best parents in the world. I am jelous. I wish I had a tracking number to watch your flight. I have no one to stalk today. I am so board. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
LOVE YOU!!!!

beanhead said...

Having pink and orange cupcakes in honor of Ana for snack today.

Michael and Michelle said...

HOOOORRRAAAYYY! All of the waiting and anticipating will be at an end, and the best part is that sweet little angel in your arms when it IS all said and done.

Anonymous said...

We've made it in one piece!

We should have Ana in about 2 or 3 hours

-Greg

Anonymous said...

Ana is in the lobby, we are going down now to get her!!!!
Greg

beanhead said...

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I am screaming and crying right now. Ella wants to know what all the noise is. I told her that you guys are getting her now and she started to scream and is getting all dressed up to meet her. She wants to go get the care bear now. Oh the fizzies are everywhere.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

I had Greg check, she still has 10 fingers and toes and he says she looks wonderful!!!!!!! What more could a proud Mimi want!