Sunday, November 18, 2007

How Much Can Cammie Fit in a Gallon Sized Ziplock, part II

The mission: Fit the following into a gallon sized ziplock baggie:
1 velour Christmas outfit, 2 pairs of knit pants, 2 long sleeve knit tops, one long sleeved onsie, two pairs of Christmas socks, 1 Glo-worm lullaby toy, and 1 teether book.







Mission Accomplished!

With only minimal nerve damage to my fingers, lets just say that these bags have the double zippers, but both are not currently zippable (it has not yet exploded, so we're good).

5 comments:

beanhead said...

Good work. I love the onesie. You should teach creatvie packing classes.

Anonymous said...

I had to plan a warning sign on the zip lock bag.


WARNING: Contains under extreme pressure. For your safty, a 100 foot safty zone should be maintain at all times.

Poor Milo got to close while Cammie was packing the zip lock bag and almost lost a eye...
-Greg

Debbie said...

Good job! I can also fit a lot in those zip lock bags, but my problem is that I end up buying a large shopping bag full of things and then there is absolutely no way of getting everything in one bag and I can't decide what to send and what to keep. Decisions, decisions! Solution? Find someone going to Guatemala that is willing to transport items for you:-) Or maybe, send everything to Cammie to see if she can fit 12 outfits, 6 pair of shoes, 6 pair of socks, 4 sleepers and 3 toys in the gallon sized zip lock bag.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

You ought to see what she can pack into a purse!

Gail said...

You did great!! I am getting ready to do the same thing. Another family is taking mine down for me.
Gail