Friday, January 7, 2011

January 6 - Rainbow Bright

Ana is such a silly little monkey! Yesterday she dressed herself in a summer dress, an apron, a play silk cape, her stripey Christmas tights, and sneakers. She completed the look with a marimba mallet "magic wand" and transformed herself into the "bwah ha ha lady" which I believe to be the equivalent of a villain (I think she looked more like Rainbow Bright or Punky Brewster, but what do I know?). She then climbed up onto the kids table in the kitchen (or her stage as she called it) and proceeded to throw her arms up in the air yelling "bwah ha ha ha!!!" and something about finding "the power" over and over again then jumping wildly (I guess she found the power). She was just too funny! So I got out the camera. This girl just oozes sass, can you tell?










3 comments:

beanhead said...

WOW are you in trouble.

akmuddturt1e said...

She's to dang cute! great pics ! i'm gonna save em on my comp.

Debbie said...

Maybe she's just preparing for her future on a broadway stage :-)

Such a cutie!