Saturday, January 8, 2011

7/365

So I decided to play around a little bit tonight with food coloring. I chose blue only because the theme over at 365project.com is blue this week and I thought I might as well try my hand at entering a theme photo. I love the way food coloring disperses when it is added to water so I thought I would try and get a shot of it. I do like the pattern in the photo I used, but I'm not totally satisfied with it. The focus isn't what I wanted it to be, but I was too tired to play too much. I will definitely be trying this again during daylight hours!

3 comments:

beanhead said...

That is really cool. I see nothing wrong with the picture, but then I do not have a photo eye.

akmuddturt1e said...

that is a cool pic. i wonder how it would look with colors coming together. what 2 colors would make blue?

Debbie said...

I've missed two days of picture taking so far, but don't think I'll start all over. Who knows how many times I would need to start all over again :-)

Love pictures! Always love seeing the kids, but really like the ice pictures. Very cool!! You have a good eye!!