Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hooray!

My friend Irene had her baby this morning! She was scheduled for a c-section tomorrow morning but like her first child (who was scheduled for c-section on September 23 and came on September 21) this little monkey decided to come on his own terms too! She called at 5am and had been at the hospital since 3am, she had been having contractions all night. The super weird thing is that all along I have thought she was having a girl. Well after I got the phone call, I went back to bed and dreamed that I was there for the birth. She had a boy in my dream, and I looked at the clock shortly after his birth and it was 6:52. Turns out he was actually born at 6:45 this morning. Creepy, huh?!

So congrats to the Varga family!
Welcome Jacob Samuel!
7 lb, 3 oz
20 inches

1 comment:

beanhead said...

That's wild. I have always known we were connected in some weird way. Just two Kindered Spirits.