Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Yeah, I know. Between the nausea, and my recent tangle with various body invaders I simply haven't had the energy to put a coherent thought together! I didn't even get to tell you all about the big poop incident we had a few weeks ago, I'll get to that next time, I promise. But I wanted to let you all know that we are still here. I feel I've fully recovered from the pneumonia/flu/strep and besides a little after effect from the antibiotics (girls you know what I mean) I'm feeling pretty much like myself again. As far as I can tell, pregnancy wise things are progressing as they should. I've officially entered that in between stage where by the end of the day I just feel like a bloated mess. Standing in the mirror last night I was sure I could stunt double Humpty Dumpty. My clothes are all still fitting fine, they don't look the same, but can be fastened just fine. I don't know if I had mentioned it, but I had started Weight Watchers at the beginning of the year and was down about 17 pounds before I found out I was pregnant. I can thank that loss for keeping me in my normal clothes longer, I guess! Anyways, just wanted to give a little update, Stevie is telling me in very certain terms that he is all done playing in the exersaucer so I have to go for now. Oh before I go, I don't think I mentioned that we were able to recover our pictures from the hard drive too! So here's a promise for more posting, funny stories and pictures to come soon!

4 comments:

beanhead said...

Welcome back to the land of the living.

Anonymous said...

BAD blogger....BAD BAD!
-Not Greg

Michael and Michelle said...

Oh good...I was beginning to wonder what happened to you...it seems to take so much longer to recoop from things when you are pregnant!!

Debbie said...

I was getting worried that you were still sick (other than morning sickness), so I'm glad to hear that you've recovered.

I'll keep stalking your blog for more updates and some new photos.