Friday, July 25, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday

Wow, a whole week without posting, sorry! It's time for another Favorite Photo Friday, onto the letter F...

F is for Fangs

Yup, this is what Ana looked like for several weeks. This picture was taken on June 1st, we called her our little vampire! She has since filled the space, and has her two front teeth (and she didn't even have to ask for them for Christmas!), but it was pretty funny for a while!



F is for Friends

I have the great fortune of keeping contact with many of my friends from high school. Not as often as I'd like, but we do keep in touch through various means. Last night I was able to get together with four of these fabulous women, and we had an awesome time reminiscing and catching up! Below is from the left, Michelle (with a belly full of identical twin boys!), me, Cary (the tall one in the back), Amanda and Tammi. Check out Michelle's blog for a picture that she dug up from high school, it's crazy funny to see the "then" picture along with the "now" picture. Thanks ladies, I had a ball and can't wait to get together again!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!!!!

beanhead said...

Sounds like a great time, I love the picture of Ana.

Nannie and Papa said...

You guys looked like you just stepped out of high school. beautifu;l picture. It's just the best thing to keep in touch with friends

Michael and Michelle said...

It was a lot of fun catching up...yet feeling like we hadn't missed a beat. Thanks for an awesome night!