Friday, July 18, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday!

Favorite Photo Friday - E

E is for Earrings

Yup, don't think I mentioned it before, but we had Ana's ears pierced a few weeks ago. We started with these cute little flowers which I chose just because they were cute. As an afterthought, they are October's birthstone and October happens to be the month we first held Ana in our arms, kind of a neat coincidence, huh? Anyways, it doesn't matter too much now as one night the week before last Ana was in our bed and was completely awake, talking, laughing and rolling around. When we woke up the next morning I found the back of her earring laying on the bed next to me. I was kind of freaked out that maybe she had eaten it, so I called the doctor who had us just do some poop watching to do over the next few days, ugh. I still cannot find that earring! Luckily, the hole was still open enough so the nice lady at Wal-Mart was able to get a new one through. They didn't have any more pink flowers though, so she has little silver balls, which are still cute though!



E is for Entrepreneur

Okay, here's what I was talking about in my last post. At Ana's birthday party at the beach, Ian took all of the "camping junkfood" (yeah, he really enjoyed shopping for "camping food") out of the cupboards and set himself up a little shop through the RV door. He even wrote out his price list on a plate, spelling everything himself. For those not schooled in "Ian spelling", I'll translate the list below...



Okay, that is:

Doritos - $5.00
Sun Chips - $5.00
Donuts - &5.00
Goldfish - $5.00
Cheetos - $5.00
Oreos - $5.00

Yikes! So to recap, don't take your car to Ian's car wash, don't shop at Ian's junk food shop, oh, and if you see Ian's Lemonade stand open soon, take my word for it, run the other way! I hear the going rate for a glass of Ian's Lemonade is, you guessed it, $5.00!

I've updated a lot last night and today, so scroll down!

6 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

I love reading this blog....I check it daily....so today was like winning a big jackpot.....so much to read!!!!!!!!

Mimi

Debbie said...

I assume you already know this, but just in case you don't. You can buy earring that have the screw on backs so the earrings won't come off. Lili got hers in Guatemala, but I hear K-Mart sells them.

Cammie said...

Thanks Debbie! Her piercing earrings were supposed to be extremely difficult to remove, arrgh! As soon as the time period is up for the piercing ones, I'm heading to K-Mart!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Eddie tells me that from now on he is going to buy his Dorito's from Ian as he is selling them about fifty cents less then they sell for in Alaska....hope Ian figured postage into his prices LOL

Nannie and Papa said...

Ditto!!! Love this blog and love the new look Cammie. It's beautiful.


Ian is quite the entrepeneur and do very well when he is older. Very cute too

Mum

Nannie and Papa said...

Ditto!!! Love this blog and love the new look Cammie. It's beautiful.


Ian is quite the entrepeneur and do very well when he is older. Very cute too

Mum