Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Six Months Baby Girl!

Yes, two posts in one day. Our farewell to 2007 was dreadfully long so I wouldn't blame you for skipping over it. After all, lots of it you have read already as it happened. At any rate, I wanted to make mention that our little girl turned 6 months old today. Can you believe that? Half of her first year is gone. I am very anxious about what these next few weeks will bring in the Guatemalan adoption front. Not only for our case (please, please, please let us be getting out of PGN!) but as of yesterday, the new adoptions law has become effective so I will be undoubtedly tied to the computer scouring for new information (what's new right? I'd definitely not get a "satisfactory" in "uses time wisely" if I were to be issued a report card these days!). I'll also be hoping to see all those end of October submits released from PGN (it's been super hard not having any movement in PGN these last couple weeks!). Mr. Barrios comes back from his vacation tomorrow and I'm hoping to see a flood of approvals this week. Hopefully we will be one of them! Anyways, happy six months little one, we miss you so very much and are hoping your next six months are mostly spent with us!

5 comments:

Gail said...

Happy 6 Months Ana!!
Gail

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Happy 6 months my precious granddaughter!

Love you, Mimi

beanhead said...

Happy six months baby Ana I can not wait to offically meet you.

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Ana!

Anonymous said...

IMH :) Happy six months Ana!