Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Guess what we got for our Anniversary?

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Greg took yesterday off because he couldn't get today. Turns out, there was a reason for that as we received a call from our social worker yesterday with the most amazing news, we have a daughter! I can't even believe I'm typing those words, but it's true.

Let me introduce Ana, born July 1.
She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19.3 inches long.
We are so excited!


Ian confided in me last night, "I like her".......life is good.


5 comments:

terrikran1969 said...

Dear Greg, Cammie,& Ian,

Congratulations to all of you!
She is so beautiful. What a wonderful Anniversary present. We're so happy for all of you and wish you all the best.

Love,
Terri, Don,& Family

Greg said...

Cammie, I think she has your eyes!

beanhead said...

We are so happy for you guys. I can not think of a better present. You guys have waited so long for this. I guess timing is everything. Ana is so beautiful.
I love you guys.

Nannie and Papa said...

What joy. We are so happy and excited and can't wait to hold Anna in our arms. She'll be here before we know it.

Love you, Mum

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute!!! And Greg, I'm really sure that she has Fraize eyes ! ;)