Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Day with Mimi

Ian loves to spend time with his Mimi. There is always fun involved and often a trip to the dollar store or Ian's other favorite, Rite Aid. I think when Ian and I go to the dollar store he is secretly plotting his plan to get all the things he knows mummy won't let him buy.

Ian spent a few hours with Mimi on Saturday.
This is what he came home with...


Hmmmm....
A gun, a fake badge, some handcuffs and a disguise.
Do you think she is secretly grooming him to rob a bank for her?

5 comments:

Greg said...

I think Ian will be a under-cover cop!
-Greg

beanhead said...

Gotta love those Grandmas

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

I wish you still had pictures of the first time I tattooed him :-)

Anonymous said...

Too Cute...now which side of the family does he remind me of in these pics??? hmmm...