Thursday, October 9, 2008

Road Trip!

I don't think I mentioned it before, but we are going to Guatoberfest in Myrtle Beach, SC this weekend! I am so looking forward to meeting other adoptive families including a wonderful family we met on our visit trip almost exactly a year ago (see you soon Debbie, Dave and Lili)! We're leaving tomorrow morning, and we are all so excited to get away! It's about 12:30 am (so I guess I should say we are leaving this morning) and I'm still packing which if you know me at all I'm sure you're not all that surprised. I really did plan on having this all done by dinnertime today but our day was thrown completely off by starting it out discovering that Greg's debit card number had been stolen and there was $1300.00 incurred...not a great beginning. At any rate, wish us luck, this will be our first time driving any length with Ana (we're looking at about 16-17 hours) and Ian has become far less tolerant of any long stretches of time in the car. It should make for an interesting trip! We'll have the lap top, so hopefully I'll be blogging, but I'm not making any promises!

2 comments:

Nannie and Papa said...

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about when you get home

Love, Mum

beanhead said...

Have a great time. I can not wait to hear all about it. Enjoy!!!!