Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Glasses




Ian has new glasses and I just think he looks so handsome! He lost his old pair and we just got sick of searching, oh and Wal-Mart had an offer we couldn't refuse! So we now have two new pairs, one that Ian picked out and one that was my choice. I have to admit, I was a little leery of the plastic frames that Ian picked out, but I am so happy he chose them. He just looks so stinkin' cute, yes I'm biased but I'm his mother and I'm allowed to be. You be the judge.

3 comments:

beanhead said...

He does look very handsome. I am so glad that we picked out such a handsome boy for Ella's arranged marrage.
Your future in-law

Unknown said...

And what a handsome groom he will make!!!!!!!!

Mimi

Nannie and Papa said...

I love Ian's new glasses. He is sooooo handsome. Yes he will make a very handsome groom.

Love ,Mum