Friday, July 13, 2007

Belated Happy Birthday!

This past Wednesday was Greg's birthday. Ian decorated the house and the cake all by himself. Ian chose the cake pan, a Scooby Doo one and the soccer ball and letter decor. Scooby Doos neck and collar had to be amputated before we decorated because Milo the wonder dog decided to sample the cake while it was cooling on the stove top (see picture below). Anyways, just thought I'd share Ian's creations with you all.



***So now is where I leave a message for my husband. If you can't stand mushiness, please disregard the rest of this post.***

Sorry I didn't get to this on your actual birthday honey, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love you! I feel so fortunate to have you in my life. For all the ups and downs the last few years have brought, you have always been my support. You know when I am feeling down almost before I realize it, and I just want you to know how lucky I feel to be your wife. I love you, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

beanhead said...

Greg,
Happy Birthday. We love you too.
The Beanhead Family

Greg said...

I love you too!

-Greg

Nannie and Papa said...

Hi Greg,

We also love you very much. You are a wonderful husband and dad. So happy to have you in our family. Love you

Mum and dad Dow

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Hey!!!!!!! I gave birth to him :-)

I deserve honorable mention!!!!!!

He was the cutest baby in the nursery! Even if I had to drink a bottle of castor oil to get him the heck out of there...hehehe...hmmmmmm maybe that explains his fasination with poo?!!

Happy Birthday Greg, we love you too.

Mom and Dad