Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

N is for "No!"

Which is exactly what Ana is telling me in the bottom photo!
These were taken back in April. It was way too quiet. I knew she was up to something. I walked into the dining room and didn't see her immediately, but heard a little tap, tap, tapping behind the laptop. I peeked under the table and sure enough, there were two tiny feet hanging down from the seat. I tiptoed out and grabbed my camera before she knew she was caught. After taking the first picture, I veered around the side of the laptop screen and as soon as she saw me, she yelled, "NO!". I'm thinking, "Isn't that what I'm supposed to be saying?!"

3 comments:

beanhead said...

Oh I love it. Now I get to laugh at you.

Amanda said...

Two year olds are sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!

Nannie and Papa said...

She has certainly go NO down pat. Toooo cute