Sunday, July 19, 2009

Isabelle Ruth is Here!


I have a new niece!

Her name is Isabelle Ruth, isn't she gorgeous?!



My sister went into labor early this morning and by 11:00am she was starting to push. She was AMAZING, I was so proud of how hard she worked! The poor girl pushed for 2 long hard hours but the baby just refused to move so she ended up having a C-section at around 2:00 this afternoon. Isabelle weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has peach fuzz for hair that is a little reddish in color just like her cousin Ian, but the consensus is she looks just like her daddy!

10 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...congratulations! I love the name too...can't wait to see the pictures....hooray!

Michael and Michelle said...

Oh sweet baby!! She's so beautiful...nice round cheeks...very kissable. I'm assuming she will be in the hospital for the 3-4 day stay...can I call her and see if she's up for visitors? I wouldn't be able to go by myself until Tuesday night.

Amanda said...

Beautiful! Congratulations to everyone!

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! I'm so happy for them. Been thinking about them all night and morning. How exciting. Can't believe Michelle is a mom. Can't believe I'M a mom for that matter!!

-Amy

beanhead said...

Congrats!!!! She is beautiful. Now about the arranged marriage for Isabelle and Jacob. I will be in all week so let Michelle know that she can contact me and we can work out the deatils.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

She is so cute!!!! But I see Michelle in her :-)

Michelle said...

She is adorable! Congratulations to the new family!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Aunt Cammie!

Your family seems to be growing in leaps and bounds these days.

Nannie and Papa said...

Yes she is absolutley beautiful. We are soo blessed with such a wonderful family.

love, Nanee

Meredith said...

I was lucky enough to meet sweet Isabelle yesterday, and yes, you're right, she's a mini-Mike!