Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Number Three

So, we have our ultrasound coming up next week (June 2nd at 9:30am). Initially I didn't want to find out what we are having; I really wanted the experience of that last minute surprise! But Greg has always wanted to know so we were kind of at odds about it. Ian is going to come with us to the appointment and would really like to know (of course he wants to know it's a boy, he's calling this baby the "tie breaker") so we're going to see if the technician can tell. What do you think we're having? I've added a poll to the side of the blog so you can vote if you want! Of course you could let me know in the comments section too if you would like your name attached to your vote!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I voted girl, because I'm a girl and "Girls Rule!" :)

Michael and Michelle said...

I want to vote...but I need to see the baby belly first. Can you post a picture of your prego self??? :)

Cammie said...

I thought about that after the fact Michelle...I'll try and provide that information :)

Tanya said...

I vote girl because everybody else but me gets girls:)....But don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys.

Debbie said...

I voted, but it is strictly a guess. I typically do better when I can see the mommy's tummy first.

Nannie and Papa said...

My vote is Boy but Papa thinks it's a girl

Love Nanee