Friday, February 6, 2009

The Yes Game...

Well, the catch up has to take a back seat for now. The drive where my pictures are stored is not working, and to be completely honest, I'm freaking out about it. Greg says the information should be fine, and should be able to be recovered, but it doesn't make me feel any better. I know he has up to about June of last year backed up, but even from July to now would be a killer! That's Ana's first birthday and camping trip, Ian's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, oh I don't even want to think about it! So I won't... Let's have a laugh, shall we? It's time for "Conversations with Ana". She answers yes to everything (Well, everything that is not about bedtime, or nap time, that is), and it has become a bit of a game for us. Anyways, this is how a typical "game" goes.

"Ana, do you love mummy?"
"Yesss"

"Ana, do you love daddy"
"Yesss"

"Ana, do you love brother"
"Yesss"

"Ana, do you love Milo"
"Yaaahhhh"

"Ana, do you love squirrels"
"Yessssss"

"Ana, do you love turkey gizzards?"
"Yesss"

"Ana, does Ian wear dresses?'
"Yaaahhh"

"Ana, does daddy wear makeup?"
"Yaaaaaahhhhh"

"Ana, is daddy stinky?"
"Yessssss"

"Ana, do you want to go nu-night?"
to which we get a sassy face and a whine. Ahhh, the attitude!

4 comments:

terrikran1969 said...

Hi Cammie,

Have you ever tried using Snapfish?
You can put their picture mover on your computer and everytime to add pictures to your computer, they also go onto their site. I've been using Snapfish for years and have thousands of pictures on there. It's nice to have it as a backup in case your computer crashes.

I love being able to keep tabs on your kids and family. Thanks for blogging.
Terri

Cammie said...

Thanks Terri, I'll have to look into that! Thanks for reading :)

Kathy G. said...

Too Cute!

Unknown said...

hi cammie and greg
how are you i so happy that you have a other baby call me some time 860 389 7220 is my cell number ok