Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Sweet Blog....

I am so sorry I have neglected you for so long! I have a list of excuses, but really I won't bore you with them. Greg had you published for me for Mother's Day this year (a most awesome present!) and I came across the books while tidying the kitchen today. I was reminded of how important you are to me, and about what it means to have lost so much time with you! So here's my plan...

We have a lot of catching up to do, so I'll set aside one entry each week just to catch you up on what we've been up to; let's call it Flashback Friday, okay? Maybe we can talk about older stuff on other days too, but definitely on Fridays. And from here on out, I will make my best effort to keep you up to date with what is currently going on my friend!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

welcome back Cammie! You have been missed. Blogging and being a Mommy is not easy, so don't be too hard on yourself! Now, tell me more about this publishing a blog thing, please? ;)

Anonymous said...

DEAL!!!!